Pages

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Everything's a bit, timey-wimey, I suppose.

In other words, it's been awhile and I'm forgetful.

So I will leave a list here of interesting things and then get back to you when I actually finish a book, k?

Well where to begin. Last I left you, I'd read The Nightmarys by Dan Poblocki (and guess what prompted me to update this place again? That review got noticed and put on his FB page. What even. Do people still read this blog? Apparently so, listeners, apparently so.) and it was fantastic.

Since then, I have:

  • Purchased Nightmarys (it looks quite nice on my shelf with Graylock and Stone Child
  • Read White Cat and Red Glove by Holly Black. (if you haven't read them, do so now, because they're like my second favorite thing right now and both Red Glove and Black Heart the conclusion to the trilogy are on their way to my house as we speak. Beautiful con stories oh my goodness.) 
  • Read Divergent by Veronica Roth (FANTASTIC book by the way, definitely recommend it. About a hundred pages from the end of the sequel, Insurgent. That'll be my next review here I expect.) 
  • Gone to a library sale and procured many lovely smelling old books. Best thing ever right there, listeners. 
  • I believe I read another book in there somewhere, but it's escaping me. This is why my blog dies, listeners. 
  • Started listening to Welcome to Night Vale, That is why I'm calling you all listeners, because I'm currently obsessed and it's a beautiful podcast. It won't make sense. Just listen to it. K? 
  • Read The Raven Boys at least twice, I believe. I'm on my sixth read through. 
  • Written half of a novel. 
  • Gone to writer's camp
  • Gotten a year older. 
  • Breathed. A lot. I did a fantastic amount of breathing since you last heard from me I just, you'll be really amazed with how much breathing I did. I'm amazing. 
So there's that. Once I get all of my reading material organized, this place shall live once more. Muahahaha.

Seriously though, check out those books I mentioned and Dan Poblocki's stuff while you're at it k? Because of reasons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment